As Stage 4 restrictions come into play, we want to assure you that we are in close contact with our Ray White corporate office and the Real Estate Institute of Victoria. We will continue to monitor the situation and ensure we stay informed on all Victorian Government guidelines in relation to real estate and how it impacts the workplace.
To ensure we keep our community safe, we will be adhering to the following guidelines:
- Settlement of current contracts: The restrictions still allow our agents to conduct work that is required to complete settlements, which includes final inspections with purchasers. Our agents will need to carry a permit to do so.
- Appraisals: Our agents are working remotely and able to answer any questions you have virtually or over the phone. We are using the latest technology and resources to appraise your home without physically being in your home. We will continue to provide feedback and advice on your property and assist you in preparing your home for sale so that it is ready to hit the market at the right time for you.
- Auctions: All auctions will be conducted online.
- Open for Inspections: Open homes are banned in stage 4.
- End of tenancy services: Agents may work off-site to conduct activities required to finalise a tenancy, such as conducting a final inspection in order to release a bond. Agents will need to carry a permit to do so.
- Urgent maintenance Agents are permitted to work outside their home in
order to arrange urgent maintenance where required to do so, however
they will need to carry a permit. Agents will need to exhaust all methods for arranging repairs, such as tenant providing access, before they will be permitted to attend.
- Working within offices: None of our team members are allowed to be working from our Diamond Creek office over the next 6 weeks. In extreme cases, access may be possible to obtain keys needed for the purposes of giving to a buyer for settlement, new tenant or for urgent maintenance, however our agents will need to carry a permit to do so.
Yes, our office doors are closed, but we are still here for you! Our agents are working remotely and can answer any of your questions and address your concerns virtually.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team at any time if we may be of assistance.
Stay safe Victoria.