As of 28th September 2020, private inspections of properties for sale or lease in metro Melbourne are allowed.
There are rules that will need to be followed to ensure the health and safety of our clients and the community as a whole.
• A prospective buyer or tenant can be accompanied by one other person from an existing household, or an intimate partner (including any of the person’s children under 18 years of age).
• Although the 5km radius does not apply for the inspection, they cannot travel between Melbourne and regional Victoria for property inspections
• Residents who are living in the home that is being inspected cannot be there.
• An appropriate face mask must be worn
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• Prospective buyers and tenants can leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property
• We will record all inspection attendees for contact tracing purposes