Elite Sales Agent
Narelle is a local to the Diamond Valley having been born and raised in the area, growing up in Lower Plenty, attending Montmorency Secondary College and participating in junior basketball at Eltham Wildcats and then seniors at Diamond Valley Eagles Basketball Clubs.
Having come from a lengthy history in sales, Narelle rose to become one of the Top 10 salespeople in her industry. She has also worked in other senior sales roles over the course of her career and was also a dedicated member of the police force for over 15 years. Joined with her husband Alan, they work together as a team to provide exceptional service to all clients, ensuring all aspects of the sales processes are totally covered and the absolute best results are achieved.
After achieving 15 consecutive years of Premier Performer status within the Ray White Group Narelle has since been awarded Ray White Elite Status, placing her in the top 2% of Ray White Sales Agents for Victoria/Tasmania.
Narelle’s philosophy is simple: “Real estate is not about houses, it’s about ‘people’, and assisting them to achieve their lifestyle desires. It requires listening to clients, understanding their needs, and meeting their expectations. Professional service, genuine care and constant communication to my clients sets me apart from the others. I get results”.
- 2023 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Diamond Creek
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Diamond Creek
- 2020 - Business Achievement
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Diamond Creek
- 2018 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2013 - Top Individual referrer to Loan Market
- 2013 - Elite Performer (AUS)